Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kimono Marci RAK

I received this card from my friend: Gene.  She is quite a busy Mom and I am a lucky recipient of this gorgeous card she made.  The finished size is 6" x 6".  Card base is black. The front cover is framed using a Gold Krylon Pen as a cool accent around the edge.   The blue mat is popped using foam squares. I love the vellum paper used for this card.  And, of course, I love the bridge which is popped using foam squares.  Both the Bridge die and the Kimono Marci image are from La-la Land Crafts found here.
Here's a closer look at  the Kimono Marci image colored using color pencils!!!! Nice job!!!! And her Gold Glitter fan is pretty nice, too. Her dress is paper pieces using Washi paper.
Look at this delicately die cut tree branch (Memory Box?) with some punched sparkly Gold Sakura flowers.
Card inside: A delicate mat with gold specks and a nice strip of Washi to finish it off so nicely.
Thank you coming by today to visit..........and thank you Gene for my lovely card.............may you be inspired to create something fun!

No comments: