Tuesday, April 2, 2013

RAKs from Cute Stuff

It's always soooo nice to receive RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) in the mail - a wonderful and happy package arrived and in it contained some really fun things from my friend Lianne who has a retail shop in Oahu called CUTE STUFF............you just gotta check her store out when you visit the island of Hawaii.  It is packed, and I mean packed with so much inspiration and happiness. When I opened the package, I felt like some of the store happiness (it's the Aloha spirit) had also arrived!!!! I'm always in awe of all her frequent Make and Takes.  Did I also mention she sells kits in her shop for the Make and Takes, too? I got 3 kits shown here which I will be happily work on along with a 3 sample 3d's........I know Lianne's detailed instructions are very clear to complete the project. Each kit also comes with template so future projects can be made. There's a small house, a box with an Angel and a box holding a pair of flip-flops..............more photos below:
This is the calendar 3D with a cute strawberry - LOVE the strawberry paper, too............yeek - gotta get that!!!! And there is a drawer that pulls out on the side, too.So cute. The kit I got is called Floating Angel box card (I'll post this later when I finish the kit).
 And, don't you just love this little house?  I absolutely LOVE the way the roof opens up  using twine and a button. The grass and eggs are simply adorable. The kit I received is called Dandelion Designs Little House - soooo absolutely  cute! My kit has a adorable dog that will be peeking out of the window (I will post it later).
 And, this box is also quite cute.........it's called a Mini Flip Flop Assembly
 Open it to reveal a pair of adorable flip flops...........OMG - just my size!!!!! so very cute!!!!
Want a kit of your very own? Write or call: 
Cute Stuff
C/O Lianne
2600 South King Street, #204
Honolulu, HI 96826

tel 808-944-2097
fax 808-946-6717


 
And, a happy crafty day to everyone................


 


2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

It truly is CUTE STUFF Patti...know you will do a wonderful job on each one!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

eunice said...

Wowee! So many cute stuff and fun projects...can hardly wait to see what you come up with. Liane is such a sweetie (and so talented, too!) to send all the inspiring little RAKS...lucky, lucky you!