Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet Pucca

I'm catching up on my blog posting since my computer had been hacked. Am happy to report all is good now and all systems are a go. I absolutely LOVE this card Eunice/A Star for Chiemi (her blog here) made for me from a recent Hawaii trip. All I have to do is post this gem of a card and you can see why I truly treasure it for all time. You can find the details on how she made this card on her blog posted long ago on August 20, 2012........I told you I was really catching up here........... but for those who have not visited Eunice's blog - you MUST get there to see some of her absolutely wonderful creative projects!!! 
Now didn't you just love this!!! I do, and will treasure it for always!!!! Thank you, Eunice for always such a unique card.

2 comments:

eunice said...

Hurray, you're ba-a-ck!!!!

Jan Castle said...

You're right...Eunice did a fabu job on this card!!! Love it!
Paper Hugs,
Jan