Monday, August 13, 2012

Flip Flop Wheel Card

Here's a Summer card......yikes, Summer is almost over!  This card template is a cut file from the Silhouette on line store. I love the shaped window and how the wheel has little notches on each side of the card to allow it to turn. I was able to tweak the card template to eliminate one of the layers. The Flip Flops are a die from Paper Trey Ink and can be found here.  They are embossed using the SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Martha Stewart Beach Shells Edger Punch is used on Recollections Kraft paper. Some light sponging using brown ink is on the flip flops and punched edge. Clear stickers  from my stash used for the message:
Turn the wheel for the next word:
Turn the wheel again:
Last turn of the wheel:
Card inside:
This was a really easy card to cut and assemble.  It took a long time for me to sort through my stash to find the perfect stamp or sticker for the windowed message..............sometimes finishing up the final part of the card takes the longest. this card sat on my desk for days........does this ever happen to you?




Anyways...................have a great crafty day.

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Cute Card Patti....hope you will be able to walk the beach a bit in Hawaii!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Armande said...

Very beautiful card with o lot of originality. I like it. congratulations.