Friday, October 8, 2010

Witch Shoe

This Halloween I had to make one of those cute witch shoes I saw last year. A template can be found on Papercrafts Magazine. I did find the template but had to tweak it ti fit a A2 card., and it was fine........... ........still achieved the witch shoe shape. Pop the shoe up with dimensionals. Shoe was shortened in height to expose the striped stockings (which are strips of solid CS 1/4" wide x 1-7/8" long),

Inside card: sponge edges with black ink, stamp message and spiders.

Closer view of the front shoe details: Adhesive Orange Rhinestones, Punched and sponged Jewelry tag, a stamped spider in the top right corner.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Tiny Tags (retired)
  • CS: Old Olive, Lovely Lilac (retired), Pumpkin, Black, DSP (non SU)
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys: Jewelry Punch, Orange Adhesive Rhinestone's (non SU), Green Ribbon (retired SU), Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges

Thank you for stopping by today................have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

I love this shoe so much I just want to grab it off of the screen! This is wonderful! Love it!

Your creations this week have been awesome as always - you are one talented lady!

Wishing you a great weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S a designer shoe!

PJ(Jessie Adams)

- - Sheryl - - said...

love it - going to see if I have that on a Cricut cart or if I can find the template - thanks

eunice said...

Very cool card for a stylish witch! That's great patterned paper you've used & love the striped socks!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so great. TFS.

Krissie said...

Love it! Super cute :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti!

Love your inspiring creations. Thank you for sharing!

Mona

Unknown said...

I love this shoe pattern so much!!! I've been using it for a few years now and always receive compliments on the various designs! It's fantastic! Great card! ;)

Inking Idaho said...

Oh my Miss Patti, it's been a while since I've stopped by. YOU have some incredible Halloween creativity going on here lately. AWESOME, awesome projects!!!! I just love everything you do, my friend!!

Kyoko said...

So creative Patti! I hope you don't mind me "jacking" your idea for my October card swap! I LOVE all your creations ... TFS!

Jillwag said...

Cute Boot!