Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shoebox Swap Event - Part 2

MORE shoebox swaps from this weekend:
This is my shoebox swap for the event: it's a purse made from the Love Letters DSP - the pattern is from my blog friend Helen (www.helenmade.blogspot.com). I previously posted this purse on 8/3/10 with the template and the instructions - the only change I made was to make the handle longer so it is attached in the middle of the purse flap.See the last photo of the purse with the flap opened......no gap between the handles.



This SU Exclusive Milk Carton Big Shot die uses the Wicked Fun DSP and Wicked Cool stamp set. I believe this great creation is from Gina Taylor (see her blog http://www.stampingina.com/ more fun items she makes and her monthly group gatherings)
Unknown Demonstrator: this stamp and DSP set is from the Summer Mini - better get them before the end of the month - great for all those vacation photos:

MaryBeth made this gorgeous card using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder with the SU Exclusive top note die along with the new Cherry Cobbler CS.........love the color combo. Use the spritzing tool to add some "spray" of color along with that beautiful rose stamp and message is from the Happiness Shared set.

Mary created this cute card using the Greeting Card kids. It was created using the dotted lines roller but I just couldn't get them straight so I used a small flower.
Hmmm.......I decided to do a little water coloring......................
Unknown Demonstrator: I did not assemble this card at the swap since I had the stamps - not sure if this is how it was created but here it is:
Deidre created this monochromatic card - simple, easy, and very versatile:

Denise made this card - I really did a terrible job using the Daisy Dash Roller so I changed it to a dot embossing folder........love the new punch: dotted scallop ribbon boarder........I also added some glitter on the small sparkles in between the cups (just a little bling).

Unknown Demonstrator: I really changed the contrast color on this card because I knew my favorite would be a combination of Very Vanilla with Cherry Cobbler and Black..........surprised? The Crumb Cake ink used for this card worked out great.
Lynda made this cute magnetic owl bookmark - it is just the cutest? I added the googlie eyes. Check out her blog http://www.stampingdoc.blogspot.com/ for more really cute punched owl projects.
That sure was a lot of cards to make in an afternoon.......it was a race to the finish line....with lots of fun along the way! Thank you for stopping by today............

8 comments:

Whimcees said...

Wow!

This would be so much fun! All of the projects were great - it must have been non-stop to complete them all! :<)

Wishing you a great day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Helen said...

Love the color contrast of the purses and the flowers.

Corinne said...

whaou!!tu nous gâte de belles choses
bravo à toutes
bises de la France

Kimberly S. said...

WOW!! I love both part 1 and 2 of your shoebox swap! It looks like such a fun time!! And ADORABLE projects!!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Ohhhh, Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You are very talented!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!

eunice said...

Again, thanks for sharing the projects from the swap...so much talent! I really like how your little purses turned out with the red flower...very striking! Did you use "real red" or "ruby red"?

Carolina said...

Your purse is beyond adorable!!! I'm so envious of your swap...looks like it was such a blast.

md said...

Bravoooooooooo à toutes superbes realisations MD