Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Got Bunnied

Updated info April 2, 2010 from Gail:
Supplies used:
  • Sizzix shaker box die (pretty in pink); transparency for the window; score the top flap of shaker box in two, add easel card with bunny
  • Label One Netsibilities in lavendar,
  • Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • bunny punchies (wht and pretty in pink cs)(punches: small/large oval, 1-3/8 circle for head, 1-3/4 circle for body, 1/2 in for cheeks).
Yes, I got "Bunnied" by my gal pal: Gail W - she dropped this cute little Bunnie off today....and it was pouring rain, too!!! She'll stop at nothing to deliver the treat!!! What a gal!!! And, no - she doesn't have a blog yet........although this is another one: she should!!!! The bunnies recipe is from my previous posting on April 6, 2009. Gail is so funny: she said these "were multiplying in her house" - just like bunnies! Didn't she do such a great job? Finished treat box size is 3" x3".

Look - it's an easel treat box!


And here's a side view:



Ah -ha I figured out how to to get to those malted eggs...........


I know the card stock is Pretty in Pink for the box but for the rest of this project, I am uncertain so will not list the supplies.................so nice to see projects from my gal pals. I love sharing them with you all, too.

Thanks for stopping by today..........Hugs!!!

7 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

This is great! What a wonderful gift! Is there a tutorial for the box? Gail this is so creative - you do need a blog!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello again,

I have left a gift for you on my blog today. :<)

Hope all is well with you!

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute bunny and box!!!
I'm going to find your bunny directions.
Do you think Gail would give directions for the box?

PJ(Jessie Adams)

Liam said...

Love this box. She definitely needs a blog. Love it to bits.

Liam

gailwoo said...

I used the Sizzix shaker box die, and put an easel card on the top flap.

gail

Juliette Chapman said...

This is so very cute. I love boxes of any kind and this is especially cute with the Bunny.

Whitney Richardson said...

This is adorable!! Do you have the diections for the treat box!! would love them if you have time!
thank you for the post!!

xxooo
Whit