Friday, July 31, 2009
Have a great weekend!
The On Board Chipboard Bitty Album is pre-painted with Acrylic White on all the edges BEFORE it (the case) is assembled.
- Stamps: Always, Baroque Motifs, Elegant Greetings (retired). All Year Cheer I (retired)
- CS: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Silver (non SU)
- Ink: Black, Versamark
- Accys: SU On Board Bitty Book (retired), White Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Tapestry Embossing Folder (non SU), 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon (non SU), Charms (non SU), Dimensionals, Glue Stick, 5/8" White Organdy Ribbon (non SU), Silver cord (retired SU), Silver Embossing Powder.
Thank you for stopping by.......................XOXO
Inside the tin:
In fact, this is a fabulous gift!!! Love it! Again, thank you Gail
Thank you for stopping by.............XOXO
Thursday, July 30, 2009
A close-up of us "pals" - How did she know I wear my hair up ALL the time?
The character on the shiny red paper is "friend" Euncie cut out using her cricut. I love the hearts around the opening, too.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
When the card is opened, a Pop-Up Cake with Elmo peeking out at the top left corner is revealed.
Here is a closer look at the cake. Tip: Cut the top of the cake so it is not more than 1" high otherwise it will peek out of the card when it is closed.
Here is the back of the cake:
And here is Elmo: Face is using the Scallop Circle Punch. 1/2" Punch used for the eyes and Nose. 1/4" Circle Punch used for the pupils. For the mouth, use a 5/8" Circle Punch and cut in half.
Here's what it took to make this card. See the strips for the cake? To enable these strips to wrap around the cake more easily, they are "curled". (run the strips of paper in between 2 fingers: just like curling ribbon)
This is how the "spinner was made. It uses 2 real pennies with a dimensional in between to enable it to spin.
- Stamps: Happy Everything, On Your Birthday, Dot Background, Schoolbook Serif Numbers (asterisk), "2" Mixed Font (making Memories)
- CS: Real Red, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Going Grey, Black
- Ink: Craft White, Real Red
- Accys: Big Shot Pop-Up Cake Die, Big Shot Scallop Circle, Big Shot Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, Word Window Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 5/8" Circle Punch (non SU), 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Stampin' Write Pens: Real Red, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.
Taylor had a great time celebrating her birthday. Thank you for stopping by today...........XOXO
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Look at this cute gift I made for my Grand Niece: Taylor - she is turning 2 and it is about time I finished this project before she becomes a teenager! I had it for a while (2 years) and pushed myself to finally finish it! Here it is "rolled up".
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
The front album cover and the back album cover:
The Podium back and side view:
- Stamps: Circle Circus (SU), Baroque Motifs (SU)
- CS: all supplied in kit
- Ink: Black
- Accys: Round Tab Punch (SU), 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, 1" Black O-Wires (Zutter), BIA (Zutter)
I am happy with the completion of my project. Can't wait to start others from "Club Scrap"...............have a great weekend! XOXO.............