Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I love Mini Envelope, too

Here's another version using the same Cottage Wall Old Olive colors in the pack- see my posting on 8/10 for measurements, cutting details, and assembling.

A closer look at the Die cut Flower and Square Rhinestone Brad:

And here's the inside. I decided to also cover the inside with Designer Paper matching the 1st envelope.

2nd envelope:

3rd envelope:

Back page:
Inserts:
The back of this album also has designer paper:

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Things I Love, I Heart Lists
  • CS: Old Olive, Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Old Olive
  • Accys: SU Exclusive Big Shot Birds & Blossoms Die, Crimper, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/16" Corner Rounder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Square Rhinestone Fire Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Piercer, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape

So did you like this color? How about another color tom?..............stay tuned.

2 comments:

eunice said...

Patti... I received the one you sent me today and am just overwhelmed by how great this is irl. Your creative genius is amazing!

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

Great Project Patti! I love it! You keep my mojo going instead of off! LOL! Renee