Monday, July 27, 2009

A Surprise Gift

OMG - I got the best surprise in the mail from my fellow blogging friend: Barbara. She is such a talented lady - you would be in awe of her creations in soft dolls, 3-D, and card creations. So pay a visit to her blog http://www.whimcees.blogspot.com/ to see more details on these wonderful items posted on her blog dated 7/21. There's a tutorial on how to create those great roses and also a variety of post it note holders she has made.
Here's a close-up of the emboss and re-inker technique detail - the colors are "happy" - all I could say was "WOW".
Such detail with adhesive pearls
And, here is the 2nd surprise (or prize!): a post it note holder. I love this style and the embossed hearts as well as the special pearl hearts - now where did she get those? hmmm...........
Here's the post it note inside:
The back is also embossed with hearts.
This certainly made my day and I love having the mail man come around. I never knew the blogging world would be the doorway to new found friends as kind as Barbara.................thank you! Have a great day all.....................XOXO

2 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You have some amazing projects on your blog! So glad I found it!

helen said...

It sure is a beautiful project. I did check out her blog and she is very creative and so do you. I am glad I have found your blog and Barbara's blog. Love the 3 D.