Monday, July 20, 2009

Bridal Shower Mini Album

This gift was made for a niece's shower. Her colors are Red and White for her wedding. Her shower was yesterday so now I can post it! Yay! Remember these great On Board Bitty Books (now retired from SU - I'm hoarding a bunch of them)

Here's the album (left side) and the album cover (right side). The words were printed on the computer using the same font from the wedding invitation. The texture was created by using the Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder: front and back cover and album cover. Ink up the chipboard album and cover edges using a Jet Black Sharpie Marker.


Close-up of the charms from the spine.

Inside the album. Ready for photos from the Bridal Shower.

Album left inside:

Album right inside:

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Barouque Motifs
  • CS: Real Red, Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys: Bitty Book ( SU Retired), Pretties Kit, Silver Cord (retired), Rhinestone Brad, Po-Up Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Metal Charms (non SU), Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder.

Thank you for stopping by today..........XOXO

5 comments:

eunice said...

What a lovely shower gift for your niece. So elegant! The look and feel is so "Asian"... I can't help but think "cheongsam" when I see this...really pretty!

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

I love it! You are so creative! Thanks for sharing, Renee

DeeDee said...

This is just beautiful...great gift idea

visit me at deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That's so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gift! I would have loved to have received something like that at my bridal shower (specially in my wedding colors, same font and handmade)! She must have been thrilled!