Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another B'day, another cake

I love making these - but for this one, the lid is different from the one posted on this blog on 6/22/09. The letters are ready made chip board which was covered using Designer Paper. These covered letters are adhered to the lid with dimensionals. In order for the punched flower to "stand out", 2 dimensionals were positioned one on top of the other in between the squares.

Inside: same as posted on 6/22 - posted here again for reference. Note: tutorial is posted on 5/29/09 (click on side bar "tutorial)






Supplies: see my blog posting 6/22/09

Have you tried to make one yet? I'd love to see your version!
Thanks for stopping by.........XOXO.

3 comments:

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

Wow Patti - You are just amazing! Can I come and live with you for a week? I would learn soooo much and probably drive you crazy! I love your creations! Renee

Anne said...

This is just adorable
Anne x

Shelley Evetts said...

This is just gorgeous. I've made one, but no where near so lovely as yours. You are such an inspiration. Thank you. I've left you an award on my cards blog if you'd like to pick it up the add is : http://shelleyscards.blogspot.com/