Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Cakes: Wedding Cake Swap

Here's is my cake swap - it's from Deb! I love her card. It is also on her blog www.heydeb.blogspot.com. I absolutely LOVE the card front! The card itself is in Brushed Gold card stock - fab! The bride has a great figure with a pink knot! The guy is his tux - yummy!

And here's the inside - isn't it great? The cake layers are embossed in gold and the Eyelet Boarder Punch is perfect for each layer. I love the black Eyelet Boarder Punch on each side of the cake and the perfect message (Oval All Stamp Set) with the new Oval Scallop Punch.

Here's a side view of the cake.

I am so happy to have received this gem from her.

Thank you for stopping by today........hugs!

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Gorgeous set. I can only imagine the amount of work involved in all the embossing and construction.

Lucky, lucky you with this swap. Though I'm betting you had an equally amazing project to exchange.

Hugs and blessings - Jean