Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES'S DAY
I am alittle under the weather today so this is a late posting
It's not a card - the cookies are real and taste real good, too. These were decorated from a special Valentine Class I participated in with my special friend Lorene. We made these at Kathy's Kreative Cakes at 631 South "B" Street in San Mateo 94401, California (see her web site www.kathyskakes.com)

I also chose to decorate cupcakes with various toppings. Gosh, this was so much fun! This group who attended were friendly - a great way to release some more creativity! This type of event is great for showers, or any type of girl get together. Kathy was the best!

Supplies:
  • all from Kathy's Keative Cakes!
  • creativity: with Kathy's instructions, by me!

Thanks for stopping by on this special day.................big hugs!

1 comment:

eunice said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a comment...I would never have discovered your blog otherwise...and that would be a sad thing because, OMG, your blog is awesome! Love all your creations, they look so professional!
Your cooky & cupcake decorating skills are awesome!